Source: Games For The Playground, Home, School And Gymnasium
Category: QUIET GAMES
1. What poem is it that sings down the vale
2. What is the poem whose father is king
3. The poem that honors a friend who is gone
4. The poem that rules in the spring
The May Queen.
5. The poem that lives in the depths of the sea
6. The poem once baked in a pie
7. The poem from which all its dwellers have gone
8. The poem that is a good-by
9. The poem whose dress was tatters and rags
The Beggar Maid.
10. The poem that lets in light
11. The poem in which we see castles in Spain
The Day Dream.
12. The poem that sees in the night
Previous: Literary Lore