A Luncheon For Literary Women
Source: Games For All Occasions
Category: AFTER DINNER GAMES FOR CHRISTMAS
1. A verdant one. Greene (Anna Katherine).
2. To evade. Dodge (Mary Mapes).
3. A head covering and a tavern. Wiggin (Kate Douglas).
4. What ships and schooners often cross. Barr (Amelia E.).
5. A thistle's product and a head dress. Burnett (Frances Hodgson).
6. A part of the human body. Foote (Mary Hallock).
7. A pig's house and a measurement. Pennell (Elizabeth).
8. A guardian's trust. Ward (Mrs. Humphry).
9. Act of a poor cook. Burnham. (Clara Louise).
10. What the rebellion made of every negro. Freeman (Mary E. Wilkins).
1. Fruit--Small shot. Grape fruit.
2. Fish--A soft shelled sign of the Zodiac. Crab.
3. Roast--A genial English author. Lamb.
4. Sauce--A money maker. Mint.
5. Vegetable--A city of Belgium and what a leaf does in spring.
6. Salad--Elizabeth and her German. Garden.
7. Tarts--Water in motion. Currant.
8. Cake--A precious metal. Gold.
9. Ice--A celebrated prince. Orange (William of).
10. The floral Decorations--The flowers that bloomed on their lips.
Previous: A Dinner For Contemporary Celebrities