A Dinner For Historic Celebrities
Source: Games For All Occasions
1. He who refused the crown of England.--Cromwell.
2. The conqueror of Napoleon I.--The Duke of Wellington.
3. He who escaped from his foes by reversing his horse's shoes.
--Israel O. Putnam.
4. He who owed his good fortune to his cat.--Dick Whittington.
5. The inventor of printing.--Guttenberg.
6. The captive king whose hiding place was discovered by his
troubadour.--Richard Coeur de Leon.
7. A sly one.--Fox.
8. The kernel of the peach.--Pitt.
9. Minister to George II.--Walpole.
10. The author of Poor Richard's Almanac.--Benjamin Franklin.
1. Soup--The mainstay of the Chinese. Rice.
2. Fish--A color. Blue Fish.
3. Roast--The pride of Old England. Roast Beef.
4. Vegetable--A porridge and an apartment. Mushroom.
5. Game--A nut cracker.--Squirrel.
6. Salad--Part of a house and a letter. Celery.
7. Pudding--A summer residence. Cottage.
8. Cake--What variety gives to life. Spice.
9. Fruit--From an historic tree. Cherries.
10. Wine--The kind of invitation one likes to receive. Cordial.
Next: A Dinner For Literary Celebrities
Previous: After Dinner Games For Thanksgiving Day